Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Um, would you really want to bring someone home when you're going out of town in a week? Wouldn't it be better to find a pup after your back so as not to create 2 different upheavels in their life? Just thinking out loud - know you are ready for a pup...

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I totally wouldn't bring home a puppy before my trip.

I'm just browsing and thinking out loud. I would hope the humane society would hold him a week or two for me if I was truly interested.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
He's adorable. He probably would get a 40+ lbs though would that be ok with your landlord? I don't know how your HS is but the one I volenteer at will only hold a dog for 24 hours for someone after that if someone else wants them they can have them.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think my apartment manager can be flexible... I think as long as he trusts that I won't let the dog poop/pee in the hallway without cleaning it up myself, he's cool with whatever size/breed (though probably no "fighting" dogs).

It's okay even if they won't hold him... I'm still just trying to figure out what my "type" is... there will always be more dogs at HS unfortunately... as long as they get adopted out, I'm happy. :)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
He's very cute! :)

I like Tip. HE's cute too. And Tyson. I swear that humane society has the cutest dogs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts