Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was at Target and I saw OVER-ALLS they were shorts. I was telling Cody I was going to go back and get them. I remember having them when I was younger and I loved them. But they went out with style very quick like.

I want a pair so bad. I would wear them with tank tops.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Go for it. ;D I have a pair that I still wear in the summer, I don't care if they are out of fashion. They are comfy and I like them.

Actually, I've seen a few teens wearing them around here, so they must be cool again?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I loved my overalls years, short 'alls and long 'alls. Tank tops, t-shirts underneath, long sleeve Ts in the winter. Go get 'em! :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well of course Cody thinks they are ugly. I told him a lot of things I wear you think are ugly or you dont like them but guess what they are comfy so bite me. I think I might just buy them.

And I am going to wear them all the time around him :p ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Just don't wear them with one strap undone. :p

I love overalls. Haven't had a pair in a long time, but I'd wear 'em now.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I had the ikeda overalls when they were popular in '95ish.. i loved/hated them. Comfy to wear/pain in the ass when you gotta pee

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kelli said:
I had the ikeda overalls when they were popular in '95ish.. i loved/hated them. Comfy to wear/pain in the ass when you gotta pee
This is so true.

But I was thinking of wearing them to the beach and when we go to his parents house to lay out. I can wear them over my bikini. And I can wear them around just to wear them. They are not much I think 14.99 thats not bad for something I am going to bum around in. And hey if they look cute maybe they will just make a come back.

Hey Amy, whats the point in wearing them if I cant do the one strap?? ;D That is so old school.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
What Not to Wear said "no overalls" on one of the episodes. They said they aren't flattering on anyone and no one should wear them unless they live on a farm. ;)

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
rottnlabs said:
What Not to Wear said "no overalls" on one of the episodes. They said they aren't flattering on anyone and no one should wear them unless they live on a farm. ;)
This is my opinion, although with my clothing taste, I would probably qualify to be a guest on that show.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm old and i still wear them !!! they are so comfortable. don't really care what the fashion police say !!! ;)

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I love my overalls - I have a pair of shorts and a bunch of corduroy pants for winter - my mom makes them for me so they fit properly! they are so comfy for bumming around or just hanging out at a friends place. if you like and they are comfy wear 'em!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Short ones are definitely making a comeback, I've seen them in a few clothing stores now! I can't wear them, they make me look pregnant... ;)

DH actually likes the look of overalls and a ball hat on a girl... the tomboy look can be attractive I guess!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Tater said:
Hey Amy, whats the point in wearing them if I cant do the one strap?? ;D That is so old school.
Sam, you are not going to lose the hick tag doing that. lol

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I've honestly never found them to be that comfortable, and am not a huge fan, but I'm sure they would look cute on you. I had a friend in college that used to wear a pair of jean overalls (the long pants ones) and would put a beer in the hammer loop.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Derf said:
I've honestly never found them to be that comfortable, and am not a huge fan, but I'm sure they would look cute on you. I had a friend in college that used to wear a pair of jean overalls (the long pants ones) and would put a beer in the hammer loop.
I have shorts that I do that with. ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts