Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a play with the sprinkler of course!!

How do I tackle this thing?

How about mouth over the nozzle?

And then butt-tuck away real fast?

Maybe paw on Nozzle makes it spray everywhere more!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or stand over it to show the sprinkler I'm boss!

Then I realised that it was all a trick because Mum had to bath me cause I rolled in doggy poo at the dog park *harumph*

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But after the shampoo it was hose time!!! And hose time is the bestest ever!!!

OOh feels good!

Come here and lemme eat you!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stay still water!!

Chomp chomp!

How about I pretend to be a T-Rex hahaha..

All done!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I act like Milly because I know Spring and Summer are on the way here!! Lets celebrate Milly you happy girl!!!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish it wasn't leaving Di :( But I figure ..... We need to get through Winter to get to the wedding next year hey!! Milly will much prefer the cooler weather. We've had so many days over 40 degrees this summer she's really been suffering. Plus... less shedding... that's always a bonus :)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Yeah Sammi does much better with the cooler weather, but lucky for her we have a nice big river where we go walking!! Unlucky for her, she has a mom that loves, loves, loves the sunshine!! I am excited for you and your upcoming wedding!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Great picture story Sarah & Milly!!

Looks like you had loads of fun in spite of the bath trick!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
You're allowed to use sprinklers? :eek: I'd get a hefty fine for that around here. You can hold the hose in your hand to bath the dogs but sprinklers a big no no. :mad:

Love the T Rex pic. :D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes we can use sprinklers at certain times of the day and we can only use hoses with trigger nozzle.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Looks like she had a great time with the sprinklers....we had to put our in ground sprinklers on a timer because Cinnamon would attack them so much she was always breaking one...now they water at 5:30 to 6:00 am...so she is not outside.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts