Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious what you all thought. Thank goodness Phil finally took off his hat. he didnt' look so much like batboy tonight. no one had anything nice to say about Sanjaya tonight (usually paula will throw in a kind word or two). i'm curious to see if he goes. I did not watch anyone else after him so i'm not sure how melinda did. who do you think will go tomorrow?

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Once again Sanjaya was the worst....My guess is he has one week left.....Then the odds are really against him. He should go tomorrow..but probably won't.

The bottom 3 probably will be Sanjaya, Chris and Lakesha..... I think Chris or Lakesha goes home.

Jordan is the next AI.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Jordan was outstanding tonight and so was Melinda.
I believe Melinda will be the next AI. She is an awsome singer.
Sanjaya is a joke that is no longer funny.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Sinjai really sucked tonight for lack of a nicer word. And what was with the bandana thing on the head? Melinda and Jordan were my faves tonight. Lakeisha was pitchy and wasn't comfortable you could tell. And I'm a Blake fan at heart and I'm just sooooo glad he didn't beat box to the country music.....

Maybe we should all start voting like 20 times each for all contestants BUT Sinjai?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I think that I didn't watch but my parents did and just hearing Sanjaya made me want to poke my eyeballs out.

·
Registered
762 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
I think that I didn't watch but my parents did and just hearing Sanjaya made me want to poke my eyeballs out.
Good thing you didn't watch then. If you would have seen his hair you wouldn't have eyeballs by now.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Lilprincee said:
Jordan was outstanding tonight and so was Melinda.
I believe Melinda will be the next AI. She is an awsome singer.
Sanjaya is a joke that is no longer funny.
Your right, and watching him makes me wish I could poke out my "minds eyes" ,sorry an old line from "Every one loves Raymond"- Please just make him go away!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Sanjaya's hair doey reminded me of a Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) thing. ::)

Jordin and Melinda performed very well. If I had to pick tonight who would be the next AI, I would say Jordin, though I really like Melinda.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I love love love Jordin. She's so sincere!

I thought it was AWESOME that Simon told Melinda to lose the surprised look! I thought of Amy (jzgrlduff) the second that he said it, haha.

And I definitely second the fact that Sanjaya is a joke gone on too long. Now it's just annoying. His smarmy songs and attitude disgust me.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i also really like jordin. i'm sorry i missed simon's comment to melinda. all i can say is "it's about time someone said something".

midwestgirl- i love your avatar. i love napoleon dynamite. it's a great movie. my husband and i are always quoting it to eachother. it made me smile.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I thought it was AWESOME that Simon told Melinda to lose the surprised look!
LOVED that!!! ;D I was clapping! I still despise her because of that. I hope she gets booted soon.
Lekiesha needs to go, too.

Phil was excellent lastnight and Jordin was absolutely outstanding! The others were "eh". I was disappointed in Chris and Blake, I thought they would do much better.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I would like to add that as time goes on I don't really like Lakisha anymore. I'm all about Jordin now...and I also like Blake ;)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Ok, this is a stretch but I think think that if Sanjaya goes home tonight it's going to be because of the Virginia Tech shooting. Really, stick with me for a minute.

Up till now the whole Sanjaya thing has been a bit of a lark. He sucks but its funny to watch and all the talk based on votefortheworst and Howard Stern has been light and amusing.

I don't think that after the shooting that people are feeling light and amused. The whole Sanjaya thing seems small and kind of stupid and a waste of time. I think there's been a mood shift and Sanjaya's going to pay the price.

I think he's going home tonight.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
someone on howard stern this morning said that according to a vote pole website, sanjaya had the lowest amount of votes so far. i will be only too happy to see him go. howard said he thought sanjaya had such a following of avid voters that all the guy had to do was wear a scrunchy on stage and fart and he would still be voted on. they also said according to the website, phil had the most votes.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
2labsmom said:
i also really like jordin. i'm sorry i missed simon's comment to melinda. all i can say is "it's about time someone said something".

midwestgirl- i love your avatar. i love napoleon dynamite. it's a great movie. my husband and i are always quoting it to eachother. it made me smile.
Thanks...my daughter and I always say GAWD!!! :p ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I think there's been a mood shift and Sanjaya's going to pay the price.
Yea, that and the fact that he SUCKS A$$. :p

·
Registered
188 Posts
Seemed like alot of them were "pitchy" last night, maybe there was something going on in the theatre...bad audio monitors?

Phil definitely had the vocal performance of the night, I thought. He'll be great...on the radio.
Jordin - she's got the whole package...talent and looks, plus youthful, humble exhuberance.
Lakisha - something about her aura makes me dislike her, plus kinda "pitchy" last night
Chris - this guy was born for Country Music - twangy...reminds me of Ricky Skaggs
Melinda - Hopefully Simon's comment will make her aware that her "really, you think I'm talented?" look...cute the first time, but annoying now. Just smile and say "Thank You"
Blake - the first time I thought his performance was sub-par...pitchy
Sanjaya - What a joke (last week's legitmate performance wasted)

Can't decide between Jordin or Blake...I think they have the most commercial potential.

PS - I'm tired of the bickering between Simon and Ryan. Bickering between Simon and Paula was more entertaining.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts