Just Labradors banner

What c olor and sex is your Lab?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just kind of curious what the demographic is for sex and color. If you have more than one, check more than one. :) Don't mind me, I'm weird that way...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I checked yellow male. We used to have a black female. Our next lab will likely be another black female.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Two girls - one chocolate the other light yellow. Sort of like an Oreo cookie with creamy vanilla. Truth be told - if the breeder would have had a black female when we got Abbey and Coco we would have 3 labby girls! We just love them no matter what color. :D And yes, lots of people have told us we are crazy - but we are blissfully crazy.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I have 3 black, 2 yeller.
One black male, 2 black female and 2 yellow gals. In a perfect world...all would be black. But my heart is softening up to these yellows.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Another Chocolate girlie here! Where's Ed, were outnumbered !!:)
Ed and Hershey Kisses are right here. Our Chocolate girls aren't outnumbered. They are just extra special. At least that is what HK told me.:)

The poll is set up strange, or wrong. How can the total of the colors be greater than 100%? How can the total of the sexes be greater than 100%?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Chocolate boy here, and he just told me that chocolates are the sweetest!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts