Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's everyone up to this weekend? I can't wait to get out of here. Work has been so slow this week.

Tonight I am headed off to the gym after work, then going over my friends house to hang out with her while my husband works on his motorcycle.

Sat. hubby has a bachlor party to go to so me and the girls are going to see "Blades of Glory" the new Will Ferrall movie.

Sun. Maybe I'll get to see my husband!!! LOL!!!

Oh and I am going to attempt to make homemade choclate easter eggs. I have a recipe for Peanut Butter, Coconut Cream and Buttercream. Wish me Luck. My X-mas cookies were a horrible. ::)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Saturday we are driving up to Polson and staying at a resort on Flathead Lake. Our Pool League is playing in a championship tourney.

I dropped Ike off at his grandparents this morning. He took along some jammies (the T-shirt Mom wore to bed last night) and his favorite dolly. Granpa was very happy to see him. He'll also be very happy to see my taillights on Sunday. ;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
labby said:
Tomorrow going to the DIA to see the Ansel Adams photography exhibit.

http://www.dia.org/exhibitions/AnselAdams/

AHHH...Lucky ... I love Ansel Adams.....

My weekend

Friday night - Working at WS

Saturday - relaxing ....going in the boat..getting a tan...
Sat. night - working...UGH

Sunday - my Bridal shower....how exciting

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Recovering from my nasty cold. Vacuum cleaner shopping...and hearing about how my cousin got into a PhD program and why I haven't doen the same ::) (gotta love parents)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oooh Ansel Adams. So cool!

I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend other than packing. Probably making a goodwill run too. Moving always means lots of donations to goodwill.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Oh and my weekend plans are:

Tonight: Going into the city to celebrate my FIL's 51st bday with the rest of the siblings. We're going out to dinner at a great place in their city and I'm having RIBS!! :)

Tomorrow: Going to the fish store with my SIL and her fiance. My 9yr old has a bday party to go to tomorrow afternoon.

Sunday: Off to buy the 9yr old a tennis racket and some shorts for her first set of lessons.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
clanceycanuck said:
Scooping the yard. Snow has finally disappeared out back :p
Me too. Plus I have to cut and block more tree limbs that fell out of the sky this winter. Sunday, I will be swapping studded snow tires to all season tires on SU's and DD's cars.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
spending some time tomorrow doing some outdoor work before the rain sets in later that night. then sunday, going to see "blades of glory" because it's suppose to be a rainy day. probably do a little napping each day too.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
lets seeeee....

Tonight, I'm working from 4:30-10:00 @ Victoria's Secret (come visit lol)

Tomorrow, we may drive down to the beach for the day so I can apply for my job...then I'll be going to the movies with Laura :p (much like Brooke is going on vacation with Amanda lol)

Sunday, I haven't the foggiest...I need to check my work schedule for next week to see if I work, and if not I'll be cleaning out my closet/clothes drawers for stuff to donate to Salvation Army ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AbbyandMolly said:
lets seeeee....

Tonight, I'm working from 4:30-10:00 @ Victoria's Secret (come visit lol)

Tomorrow, we may drive down to the beach for the day so I can apply for my job...then I'll be going to the movies with Laura :p (much like Brooke is going on vacation with Amanda lol)

Sunday, I haven't the foggiest...I need to check my work schedule for next week to see if I work, and if not I'll be cleaning out my closet/clothes drawers for stuff to donate to Salvation Army ;)
Stacey you can come!!! It's girls night and we may go across the street to Don Pablo's for Margarita's after the movie. Now we just need to find you a fake ID.......

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
:p
I was only kidding!!! I'm not sure when I'll be getting home from the beach...thanks though :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts