Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Work, chop ice, snow blow the driveway if it is not too cold, maybe clean one of the spare rooms. Nothing fun that is for sure!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm leaving work early to go to my daughters in Pittsburgh and we're going to see "my bloody valentine" tomorrow night. Then Saturday is my grandson's birthday, he will be four years old. Staying the night at my parents with my sister and neice and kids and then coming home Sunday after breakfast to do chores, play with dogs and get ready to watch the next super bowl champs, the Steelers!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
oh, i wanna see my bloody valentine!

want to help feed my snakes, rg? that's on tomorrow's agenda. :laugh:

i have no clue what else i'm doing yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jinx said:

:laugh: Definitely, I LOVE snakes...but I don't like feeding them mice...are you doing that? If so, I'm out :laugh:

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Saturday sitting in a jet all day, Sunday will be sitting on the beach some where in the Caribbean.

Hopefully there will be some hot babes to stare at, will have to remember to bring my dark sunglasses :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
joflake said:
I'm leaving work early to go to my daughters in Pittsburgh and we're going to see "my bloody valentine" tomorrow night. Then Saturday is my grandson's birthday, he will be four years old. Staying the night at my parents with my sister and neice and kids and then coming home Sunday after breakfast to do chores, play with dogs and get ready to watch the next super bowl champs, the Steelers!
Have a safe trip and have fun!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hunter said:
Saturday sitting in a jet all day, Sunday will be sitting on the beach some where in the Caribbean.

Hopefully there will be some hot babes to stare at, will have to remember to bring my dark sunglasses :D
:laugh: You're bad...bad for two reasons, one you're going away somewhere nice and two...you're looking at babes...dark sunglasses :laugh:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Hunter said:

Mirror sunglasses. All the pervs wear them.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
Jinx said:

:laugh: Definitely, I LOVE snakes...but I don't like feeding them mice...are you doing that? If so, I'm out :laugh:
yep, the python gets two and the boa gets one.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Mirror sunglasses. All the pervs wear them.
LOL!!!!
Where are you going, Robert? I'm jealous....

Saturday, the boys college graduation!
NO MORE PAYMENTS! NO MORE PAYMENTS! NO MORE PAYMENTS! NO MORE PAYMENTS! :D :D

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
joflake said:
Have a safe trip and have fun!!!!
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.