Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try to go by my brother's new appartment, only if I'm not sick...if so I'm gonna be resting at home.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Keeping the stupid recliner warm. :( I am so sick and tired of having to keep this leg up, it's making me stir-crazy. It would be different if I felt bad, but I'm fine except for the knee. Staying in the recliner is boring and I'm not supposed to be sitting here at the computer. :whatever:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Just hockey for us. Cameron has practice on Saturday and a game on Sunday. Seems a bit much for 5year olds, eh?

Oh and I'm going for a Girls Night Out tomorrow and get to hold a 1month old baby!! I'm excited. No kids except the baby- he can't be left behind since his food source will be out with us. LOL

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
:( I'm so sorry, is it any better? Hurting your leg is hard and can take awhile to get better. :(
There is still a huge thing on top of the kneecap that is full of fluid, like a giant blister. That doesn't hurt, it just looks ugly. :ugly: But it is protecting the bruised bone from further damage, so they don't want to drain the fluid. It's the rest of the leg that swells if it isn't elevated, from the knee to my toes. As long as I stay in the recliner and keep it elevated, the swelling isn't bad at all. Sitting here, I can feel the fluid building and the throbbing starts after about an hour.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AmazonGold said:
Tundra Aries said:
:( I'm so sorry, is it any better? Hurting your leg is hard and can take awhile to get better. :(
There is still a huge thing on top of the kneecap that is full of fluid, like a giant blister. That doesn't hurt, it just looks ugly. :ugly: But it is protecting the bruised bone from further damage, so they don't want to drain the fluid. It's the rest of the leg that swells if it isn't elevated, from the knee to my toes. As long as I stay in the recliner and keep it elevated, the swelling isn't bad at all. Sitting here, I can feel the fluid building and the throbbing starts after about an hour.
:( I really hope it goes down fast so you don't have to sit in that recliner...swelling isn't good, try to rest as much as you can (((HUGS)))
It stinks when you want to do things.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Jason has guard drill so me and the boys will spend a very boring weekend at home. :) I do have to go sign them up for spring baseball and soccer this weekend, but that's the only thing we have etched in stone. It's supposed to rain Saturday, and they got a lot of craft type things for Christmas so we may make big messes this weekend with those. ;)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
we have a winter storm watch in effect starting tonight through the day tomorrow so it looks like we'll be staying at home part of the weekend. sunday, i'm going out to the barn to exercise my horse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.