Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it is finally starting to get warm here in PA, I am looking for new flip flops. I want to try to find the most comfortable ones!!! Any suggestions. I was looking at everything from nike, clarks, and havaianas (which seemed really cool) any one have any really comfortable ones?

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I LOVE my Crocs flip flops. They are like walking on a cushion.

Edited to add* plus they never look worn. I can get them wet and sloppy and they dry like new.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:

Edited to add* plus they never look worn. I can get them wet and sloppy and they dry like new.
I want a pair but I am not ready to shell out the $$ yet

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I'm getting ready to order a pair of Croc flip flops- I want the Capri ones. :) My dd has a pair of Croc flip flops and she says they are really comfortable.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:

I want a pair but I am not ready to shell out the $$ yet
I was the same way but we were at the mall and my feet were killing me so my SU insisted. They were $30 and I wore them all the time last summer and they still look new. So they are really worth the money.
I have gotten them wet at the lake with the dogs and they get stepped on all the time. They really hold up.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
My Clarks (I have 3 pairs, different colors) ;D Love'em, but at $50 a pair & all leather, not for the beach. Crocs flip flops for the sand.

Black Clarks

chocolate brown & baby blue Crocs

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Birkenstocks are my favorite, but a close 2nd are the ones LL Bean sells. I have the ones with the black lab on them, and I'm going to order a couple more different ones this week.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
My Reef flip flops are the most comfortable thing ever.....

I've always had Reef's and the last forever....

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
oh, i love flip flops..

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I love flip flops in general (lol).

Any pair of Reef's that I own is probably my most comfy. I also like el cheapo ones (ie: Old Navy) because I get a bunch in every color to go with lots of stuff. I also have a pair that is made by Bass that are suuuuper comfy!

Oh and Eliza B. makes some super cute and comfy ones!!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
In Hawaii, lots of people wear the $1.99 rubber slippers

a good one is Scott's brand slippers...a bit more pricey..about $20 I believe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts