Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I must have some bad Karma somewhere, because it's hitting big time so far. :rolleyes:

Yesterday the AC went out in our place. Mind you, we live in Florida and it's almost July ! It's going to be Friday before it gets fixed, so we went out and bought a window AC unit in the meantime, but it's basically wishful thinking if we want cold.

Then this morning on the way to the park we had a flat on the mini-van, didn't had a lug wrench (who knows what happened to it), had to walk down to Home Depot to find out they didn't have one, instead spent $30.00 on tools I'll only use once, walked back to the van just in time for it to start raining. This is with a Lab puppy and 7 yo twins in tow... :) And to top it off, we lost a hubcap on that tire and couldn't find it anywhere.

And tonight we have Cub Scouts...

At least Harley got a got a good walk out of it and some play time. He's curled up beside me trying to mooch a potato chip or tow, but not succeeding. ;)

Kevin

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh man Kevin, that blows with a capital B!!!

I have twins, too, they're almost 23 now, identical boys. What do you have?
:)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Boy/Girl... Alexander and Olivia :)
Oh that is a wonderful day! NOT! Crap happens ya just need to laugh at it.

We don't have kids, content with that but when we were trying I had the name Olivia picked out for a girl. Still remains to be my favorite girl name.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh that is a wonderful day! NOT! Crap happens ya just need to laugh at it.

We don't have kids, content with that but when we were trying I had the name Olivia picked out for a girl. Still remains to be my favorite girl name.
Mine too, with Abigail and Molly running a close second. Must be an Irish thing...

Ask me some time and I'll tell you the story of our 10 1/2 year journey to have kids. It basically boils down to they gave us a 40 to 1 shot for even one, and we had two... :)

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts