Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front porch. He knows all the dogs are just inside the window where this pic was taken.
It's his new "you can see me but you can't reach me" ploy. Cheeky little guy!
:D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
oh the little bugger! What a tease.... see I would be tempted to unleash the hounds just to teach him a lesson lol

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Janna and Boomer said:
That little turd! He knows what he's doing.

Nance, what do the dogs do when they see him?
He's usually out in the back yard teasing the border collie and the Lhasa. He likes to get up in the oak tree and hurl acorns down on their heads. *snicker*

He discovered the front porch about a week ago. When the dogs are at the window they go nuts (sorry about the pun) and he knows he's driving them crazy. He always brings a few acorns to munch on in front of them.

Like I said... cheeky!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nance, many years ago we had one like that. The cheeky LPN (remember Becca's description?) would actually stand on the window ledge, front paws on the window frame, craning its neck trying to see past my Cocker Spaniel into the living room. The Cocker, meanwhile, was barking her head off and beating her nose against the window trying to grab him. They are such teases, no wonder the dogs go crazy!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAH! I remember that, Jackie. It's just amazing how bold some of them are, isn't it? We, of course, encourage their visits. Got a big bag of "Critter Crunch" for them yesterday. :)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
He is cheeky, isn't he?

Susan said:
see I would be tempted to unleash the hounds just to teach him a lesson lol
Well, I'm with her. Although I'd just use one dog on a long leash, just to make that bugger uncomfortable about eating there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts