Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my neighbor to Meijer's for groceries yesterday. While there, my Lasix kicked in, so I made a trip to the Ladies' Room. No one was in there when I entered. I used the handicapped stall because my back was not happy with me yesterday.

Just as I am finishing up, I hear someone enter, and the water turns on. Then splashing, and the blow dryer comes on. I walk out of the stall to the sink area and there is a man, pants down around his knees, in front of the sinks (between me and the exit)! :eek: He gives me a dirty look and I told him "You are in the women's restroom!" He argues and tells me that I am in the wrong room. :mad: I said "HELLO!! There are NO URINALS and the sign on the door says LADIES!" and I rush out past him in case he's some nut-job looking for a woman to attack or rob.

He follows me out, pulling up his pants, to look at the door - and lo and behold, there, immediately opposite him, is the men's room! He yells, "You're right, I was in the wrong room!"

I kept ducking him the rest of the time I was in the store, because I just didn't want to see his face again. Kim was in hysterics, because it seemed like we saw him everywhere! Now, this guy was nicely dressed in a blue, button-down shirt with a logo on the left breast and khaki pants, belt, nice shoes, and a cell phone. Not like some drifter or illiterate who can't read - or tell the difference between the universally used silhouettes of a man and a woman on restroom doors.

I still cannot figure out what the hell he was doing by the sinks with his pants down. :confused: I hope to hell he didn't use them as a urinal!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He came in and turned on the water right away? Yea...why the hell were his pants down? :eek:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
He came in and turned on the water right away? Yea...why the hell were his pants down? :eek:
Was he exposed?? Underwear down as well? Because if not, perhaps he was tucking in his shirttail?? Common for a man to unbuckle his pants, lower them some, and put the shirttail in....

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was he exposed?? Underwear down as well? Because if not, perhaps he was tucking in his shirttail?? Common for a man to unbuckle his pants, lower them some, and put the shirttail in....
Yes, underwear was down, no, he wasn't exposed because his shirt tail was covering, but his hands were under the shirt tail. :cool: Water was still running in the sink.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
'kay. Cue the eww-factor. Unless the Alz theory was correct.

And thank God for shirttails, huh?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe he has early Alsheimers? Didn't realize he took a wrong turn. However, like you I would have beat ass out of there. You NEVER know.
He looked to be maybe early to mid-40s, attractive man with dark hair touched with silver and a beard just starting to grey. If he hadn't skeeved me out so much in the ladies' room, I would have given him a second look in the store! Anyway, I extremely doubt the early Alzheimer's possibility.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Maybe he was on something! I'd be a little scared especially if I were alone in the bathroom with a wacko like that!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I don't blame you!! :eek:
I know I wouldn't have even said anything. Would have avoided eye contact and RAN THE HELL OUTTa there!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I don't blame you for being a bit unnerved. Everyone has gone into the wrong restroom once in their life. But, the one time I did, when I saw no urinals in there I knew I was in the wrong place and got out as quickly as I could. Found the men's room. and that was that. It is understandable that he went into the wrong room, but once in there, it should have been obvious that he was in the wrong place!

Plus, don't feel bad for not washing after in this case. I think that is excusable in this case!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Don't you women have valet parking in there? Waitress service? An ante-room to wait your turn, with magazines to pass the time? Perfumes, hankies, creams, and doilies (not to mention the occasional sewing kit, spot remover, income tax preparer, and registered nurse)? Piped-in music? Candle-lit ambiance?

Big change from the guys' room, where vestiges of pee-in-a-trough are still to be found!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Don't you women have valet parking in there? Waitress service? An ante-room to wait your turn, with magazines to pass the time? Perfumes, hankies, creams, and doilies (not to mention the occasional sewing kit, spot remover, income tax preparer, and registered nurse)? Piped-in music? Candle-lit ambiance?

Big change from the guys' room, where vestiges of pee-in-a-trough are still to be found!!
you must be delusional. we're lucky if there's toilet paper and a dry seat.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts