Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 3 weeks ago I'd had my approx. 7month old lab mix spayed. About a week after her surgery she started occasionally wetting. Before this she was pretty much totally house broke. She typically has just been doing it in her kennel tho.

Started that she'd be fine all day long when the wife and I were at work (about 7 hours) and then if we were to go out for a couple hours in the evening she would mess...this has happened several times. Now the last couple days she's doing it during the day too. We let her out always before putting her away.

Just curious if there's something that could've happened when she was spayed to cause this?? Thanks

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
That does not sound normal at all but I have never had a female. I would check with your Vet for sure. I am sure someone here has maybe experiences or at least has heard about this problem and can probably offer some better advice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm man guess I'll have to call the vet and see what they have to say...least sounds like there are meds out there to help out

not good :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts