Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an excellent visit w/the vet on Friday evening.

Just to recap, Wes spent a handful of days in the past wk or so under the weather. Just wasn't himself. Uninterested in eating. Sulky. Blue.

Since then, our massive snowpack started to melt, which made his bathroom routines a little easier (he always was very particular), which brought back his appetite, which lightened his mood.

Went to the vet Friday anyway (he was due for a couple of things). Had a long chat w/the doc about the recent developments. He confirmed that Wes may just have had a case of the blahs and was happy to hear he'd snapped out of it.

AND

Wes' heart is thrumming along beautifully. Weight's good. Eyes/ears/nails all look fine. Surgery site is clean and neat. And other than a few lumpybumps under his skin (that are causing no real concern, at least for now), the Old Man is hale, hearty, and healthy. And now happy.

Which describes me as well....

Thx for all the concern and good thoughts along the way.

As we walked home from the vet, I told Wes: "I sure am glad to have gotten a sterling report on you, my friend."
His reply: "Pah. 'Twas nothing. Race ya home!"

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh, this is such a good report!!! Thanks for the good news this morning. This is a good way to start the day! I'm so glad it was just the blues. Don't they know how to worry us silly?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.