1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Channelling a beag?

Still don't know.

He was asleep last evening. Around 10.

And then he let loose with the longest loudest keening I have ever heard him make. It was as if he were a basset, baying at the full moon.

AWOOOOOOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWOOOOOO....

And then he looked startled, as if he had no idea where the sound came from.

I comforted him. Gave him some pets. And he was content at that point to merely roll over on his other side, flop his magnificent blocky head down, and resume snoring.

Weird.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I hate when they have bad dreams. Poor baby.

Brooklyn sometimes growls in her sleep...I know Remy bugs her even in her dreams.....

Remy just snores like an old man.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Cooper was doing exactly what Wes did, he did it about three times over the course of four days. Scared the crap out of me, as it was in the wee hours of the a.m. I always feel so bad for Cooper when he has dreams that cause him twitch, whine, etc.

Bev.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Jake did that a few times in the middle of the night. He was sleeping right next to me...scared the **** out of me. He did the same thing...looked up like HUH...then went back to sleep.....but yeh....very loud arrrrrrroooooooooooooo like a howl.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Wow. Everybody else is waaay more sympathetic than me... When Otis does that, I laugh at him. Unless it's in the middle of the night, in which case I just mumble, "Oh-is. Shu uuuup."

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I had a pit that would do that. This long, keening "oooooOOOOoooooo" that would make the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a sad dream, poor baby. I wish so bad we could know what they dream.
Musta been that the kibble container was empty.

It was so LONG... I couldn't believe how it went on and on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts