Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) No more Holters. YAY!
2) The flutterybys that have affected his heart are MUCH better, thx to the Sotalol.
3) Doc is STILL a little unnerved by their frequency. The intensity has backed off, but she would still like to see less frequency.
4) She's got a booster-drug for the Solalol -- something called Mexiletine -- that she believes will up its effectiveness and do the trick.

Am picking up the new scrip tomorrow.

So it sounds like my heart dog will have a hale and hearty heart, now that the vet has gotten to the heart of the matter. We ///heart/// her.....

Onward!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That is really great news! I hope the meds take care of the issue and Wes checks out 100%!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Congrats, so glad he's better!!.. We do the drug thing too, and trust me, without them, my precious boy couldnt survive..... I'm not sure if you know this, but since those are human drugs...you can get them filled at any pharmacy.... I get Indy's tramadol at Walmart for 4 bucks...:D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
So it sounds like my heart dog will have a hale and hearty heart, now that the vet has gotten to the heart of the matter. We ///heart/// her.....
:D

More prayers for our boy, Wes!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Hurray! Glad the nasty flutterbys are thinning!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts