Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we were at our last dock diving event in Charleston back in January, a local TV news reporter interviewed hubby and me. We had Spud with us at the time. We just now got a copy of the news cast.

Here's a link to the clip of our interview. They only used a little bit of what we said. But it's still cool....and Spud looks GREAT!!

TV interview

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cool! I'd love to do something like that.. we don't even have a dog park though.. so i won't hold my breath.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
23 feet and 1 inch?! Way to go Spud!!!!!!!!!

That is really cool, Nancy. I love your accents. :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Nancy, that was so cool! Spud looked like a natural on camera! :)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Love your accents. Spuds, you da dawg!!! You guys were too cool in that interview. It's nice to be able to put a voice with your face.:D
BTW, can I have your pawtograph, Spuds.:D

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I knew I should have gone to the competition in Charleston. I was going to go, but just couldn't find the time that weekend.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad y'all like our accents! We like them, too. Our dawgs even bark in a Southern Accent! :D:p

Great interview! I hope Sally isn't upset that she missed being on TV.
We haven't told her yet. I'm trying to figure out how to break it to her. :p

That was a nice interview. Where in Georgia do you live? I am in Roswell.
We're in Watkinsville, just outside of Athens. You should come dock diving with our club, Dixie Dock Dogs!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Ya'll talk different. Nawww I love the southern drawl. You looked like two very proud parents and Spud looked fabulous! I hope I can get my crew into dock diving!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts