Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I cannot wait! We just signed the lease on our new house with a clause for one additional puppy allowed :D John's been emailing breeders all morning, since he's been looking at them for a while, but wanted to be sure we had a place to live nailed down.

If anyone has a breeder that you love in the mid-atlantic/new england area that might have a litter ready the end of May beginning of June please let us know - we can't wait to have another lab ruling our lives and partner in crime for Jake!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That is so exciting! The YellowJakeGang. I can't wait. Do you have a color and/or sex in mind?

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Eeeeeeeeee!!!!! Jakey gets a sister! :D

I am so excited for you, Jess! Yellow? Black? Choco?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! I'm so excited today, I had to share somewhere :D

That is so exciting! The YellowJakeGang. I can't wait. Do you have a color and/or sex in mind?
Eeeeeeeeee!!!!! Jakey gets a sister! :D

I am so excited for you, Jess! Yellow? Black? Choco?
Ideally we'd love a black female.

Jake plays well with males, but seems to be extra gentle and have the most fun with the female dogs we hang around with - and I want the experience of owning a female too. John wants a black lab so no matter what color we wear the dog hair will show up ;)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Exciting!!!

I wanted a 2nd lab... instead I had a baby. Now I want another baby, maybe its time to get that 2nd lab? lol.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exciting!!!

I wanted a 2nd lab... instead I had a baby. Now I want another baby, maybe its time to get that 2nd lab? lol.
How about both! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts