Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah my flight got in a few hours ago. It's good to be home, but sucks because I have to be on crutches for 6 weeks and can't play with my pups like I normally do. When we got home they had to put them outside while I got situated in the bedroom then the back door opened. DUN DUN DUN...

They came charging into the house and when Abby picked up her mama's scent she started looking for me and whined and scratched to get into the room. We couldn't let them in though because they were way to crazy and with knee I have to be careful etc. Anyway my sister brought Abby in on a leash, because well I couldn't stand to be away from my baby girl another minute. She was so happy, but careful because she seemed to know I was in pain. When Bo came in that was a whole nother story. gotta love that boy, but when it came time for pics I did Abby alone then brought Bo in, but Abby was being protective. She growled when he got to close to me and my leg, but After I reassured her it was ok and he wasn't going to do anything she was fine. She was just watching out for me.

We've been away from each other far to long (eh only a week) Any who here are pics of our reunion after all the excitement of me and my mommies return died down.

Achoo...

What's with the sneezing

cuddle buddy

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Glad you had a great welcome when you returned home. Heal quickly and well.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome home...love the last picture. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I hope you heal quickly, and welcome back!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Glad your surgery went well and I hope you have a fast recovery. In any case you have plenty of nurses, you know how they like to help. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts