Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for my SIL's sister! Riley and Henery have been to the park this morning and are now just kinda hanging out. I think I rather like having a 2-lab house!! :D

"Did someone say 'cookie'??"

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Hey Felicia! Did I just hear you say "I like having a two lab house??!! Whoo!! The conversion begins!!

Riley is totally a cutie - in fact, I seriously think that if Yeller were chocolate, she'd look just like Riley, and if Riley were yellow, she'd look just like Yeller. There's something in the eyes there that looks the same. Neat!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did I just hear you say "I like having a two lab house??!! Whoo!! The conversion begins!!
Yes, yes you did. ;)

well then get moving on that puppy!!!!
She's been reserved! She should be home around this time next year. If the doggy-fertility gods see fit. ;) Keep your fingers and paws crossed!

There have been a few games of chase-me-I-have-your-toy-and-I-know-you-want-it and a few attempts at bitey-face. Henery likes to initiate the bitey-face, Riley doesn't have a clue what it's all about. So then Riley will snatch one of Henery's toys and try to taunt him with it.

Riley will be 8 (I think?) this August! :D

Their personalities are soo different too. When off-leash, Riley just plods along, in a fairly straight line. Henery, on the other hand, zigs this way and zags that way, reminiscent of the Family Circus cartoons, where they map out Billy's convoluted, dotted route from his house to the neighbour's 2 houses down. Remember those? That's Henry.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roseanne, me? Or Nathan?? LOL!

THEO needs a little brother/sister!! ;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh!! Yes, Henery's breeder's Bronte's all-yellow litter due in June... sadly, all pups have been spoken for. She had an overwhelming number of requests for yellow girls too!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hee... what are the chances of that??

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Cute pictures. Riley is a cutie. Seems Henry likes company. :)

I wanted a black female. She was the only black female in a litter of 10. ;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, what are the odds?? Henery's litter was pretty well split... 3 yellow girls, 2 yellow boys, 2 black boys.

Here is a pic of them enjoying some Kong-time!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts