Just Labradors banner

Went to the Doctor

261 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Belles mom 
#1 ·
and after me pitching an absolute FIT over them rescheduling me (and not telling me, and therefore missing the appointment) and then scheduling me with a male nurse practitioner (as opposed to the female MD as they SPECIFICALLY stated I would be), I finally got to see her yesterday.

While it was a brief visit, she prescribed meds for my back pain, anxiety and the rosecea (sp?) on my face. She did not want to prescribe something for lack of sleep with all the other new meds.

I don't think I have felt this good in years!

#6 ·
The cream is Metro...something-er-other. I swear I can see an improvement already.

We did not get to stomach pain yesterday. They need to do blood work first and I go back to her in a month....after a mammogram (never had one). She did sya I needed surgery on my elbow soon though (hard cyst that has been there forever, but has grown recently).

But oiy talk about no sense of humor, she did not crack a smile once! Oh well, at least she was very professional.

The male nurse practitioner though..I did see him in the hall yesterday and talk about drop dead GORGEOUS! I am really sure I would not have been able to breathe, much less talk if he were in the room!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.