Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW. What a great show. He really pulled out the stops for his hometown. I have been to my fair sahre of concerts and this was the best I have been to. I spent Sunday recovering. LOL Apparently I am not 23 anymore. Back in the day I could drink multiple drinks and not feel like ass the next day. Not anymore. I think the contact buzz I got from all of the pot around me contributed to it. What a show. Thanks Kid Rock for a great show!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Not a big fan of Bob's but I've heard he puts on a heck of a show. All I can think of when I see him is tossing him into the shower. lol

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a big fan of Bob's but I've heard he puts on a heck of a show. All I can think of when I see him is tossing him into the shower. lol
LOL. Me too. But we were far enought back that it wasn't an issue. Add 6+ beers and well you get the idea.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Love him!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I saw him at The Buffalo Chip. I wasnt much of a fan before, but the concert was awesome.
This year, Aerosmith is coming!

Someone on my facebook just went to see Aerosmith and said they were terrible. She had been to several of their shows and was disappointed with this one. Just saying in case you were thinking about going.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Someone on my facebook just went to see Aerosmith and said they were terrible. She had been to several of their shows and was disappointed with this one. Just saying in case you were thinking about going.
Thanks Wendy. A friend is bringing me (and bought my ticket). I dont care if they suck, it'll still be fun. ;)

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
:D Great quote from my 79-year-old father, upon seeing KR on TV: "Who's that guy? He makes Willie Nelson look clean."

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I like him, he has helped me sell a lot of derbies.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts