Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
poor puppies....the pics make it look like you left them in a blizzard.
My thoughts exactly! LOL!!!!

Hey, welcome back! Who's the dude with the gut? :whistle: And what are you drinking, it looks like chocolate milk!! LOL

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
oh, boo frickin' hoo.. the rest of us who didn't have a week-long break from this do NOT feel bad for you! You sexy beast!

oh.. i mean.. what a lovely beach picture.. and your house is gorgeous =)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
joflake said:
I bet that was a shock! Your black dog looks like my black dog with the white stripe down the belly! :happy:
LOL Duke is a Chocolate, but I can see from the pic that he does look black.

The dude with the gut is my gay partner :D

Just Kidding!!!

He is my neighbor, 3 couples traveled to St. Lucia together for some diving and Drinking.

And before anybody thinks I am drinking a Foo Foo drink, it is a Dirty Banana. Lots of rum, Coffee Liquer, another type of Liquer that I can not remember and a banana, those things were awesome. And since the resort was All Inclusive, I may have had a few to many during the week.

The boys were very happy when they saw me walk in the door, I guess Hunter got a little mad at my dad and crapped in the basement a couple of times, which he has not done since being a pup.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Hunter said:
joflake said:
I bet that was a shock! Your black dog looks like my black dog with the white stripe down the belly! :happy:
LOL Duke is a Chocolate, but I can see from the pic that he does look black.

The dude with the gut is my gay partner :D

Just Kidding!!!

He is my neighbor, 3 couples traveled to St. Lucia together for some diving and Drinking.

And before anybody thinks I am drinking a Foo Foo drink, it is a Dirty Banana. Lots of rum, Coffee Liquer, another type of Liquer that I can not remember and a banana, those things were awesome. And since the resort was All Inclusive, I may have had a few to many during the week.
Hmmmm yes that is a Foo Foo drink!! Its just missing the umbrella :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.