Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One by one, they're not paying :ugly: We're fighting with some of them, they want us to ship their pieces but owe way too much money to even post here and they still expect services from us...I hear my boss in the other room, saying absolutely not...no more, you don't pay from last year, you're not getting service, pay!! :whistle:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bacatherine said:
YIKES! But someone has to put their foot down sometime or you can't operate if you don't get paid.
That's what I was just telling my boss too, you can't have them run all over you, we have to pay bills to keep this place open, if I don't pay my bills I get cut off, why not them. The one customer has the balls to call up 30 minutes after my boss told everyone in the office we're not shipping for her anymore, until payment, this lady talks to my coworker and says she's needs this certain order sent out, she puts the lady on hold and tells my boss she's on the phone, and so and so wants her orders sent out, my boss flipped and said "I JUST told her no shipments are going out until we see money, what kinda games is she playing!!! I think the lady thought she could go over my bosses head and that us (the employees) wouldn't know what my boss said to her :whatever:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My boss is yelling :surprise: She called again, my boss is yelling I don't want to talk to her unless I hear she has my money...I think this woman is a HO :laugh:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I hope they pay. It seems like even if they couldn't pay the full amount, they'd pay some at least...

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
My com-any had to do that with several of our customers. They had to pay 75% of their balance owed, and all parts and service are on a C.O.D. basis now. We know they are hurting, but so are we, and we cannot afford to keep sending them parts when they haven't paid fopr the last three shipments!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts