Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there are to many dogs in the class that their owners dont know up from down :-\ . I dont think anyone worked on anything at all!! :mad: .
Jacey is well... Jacey she did VERY well and the only thing she didnt like was being sent away with the trainers helper so we could do recall.. The only other thing is she didnt want to have her mouth looked at.. Her gums are sore due to teething. Other than that I think shes doing very well and could graduate tomorrow. But we might as well attend the other 4 classes since I paid for them lol.
Next week "bring your wooden spoon week" Im excited! can you guess what we are going to use the wooden spoons for?? No we are not going to use them to beat our dogs(yes it was asked).

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I hear ya about some folks being clueless. In our first class, there was a lady with an Airedale Terrier and I don't think she worked with him outside of class. Most of the other folks did and by the end of the class, everyone except her had pretty good control over their dog.

Nice thing about the current class is that there are only 3 of us regular and occasionally a person comes back for a refresher. Last week a guy came with a 3 y/o GSD who was a little aloof (the dog not the man!) but I think that was because Tal, Lilly (10 month Bulldog) and Lexie (10 month old Shorthair Border Collie) are all under a year and I think the GSD just didn't wanna be bothered with the puppy foolishness.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts