Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a gorgeous day outside, nice and warm just around 80 degrees. I put on my bathing suit, a pair of shorts and decided to drive over to the beach and lay out. :eek: it was freezing over there!!!! there was a breeze coming off the ocean and it had to be at least 10-15 degrees cooler over there.

Guess I'll just have to lay out in the yard with Molly lol

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh definitely...I start off with SPF 30 or else I burn to a crisp..sometime next week or the week after I'll go down to 15, except on my face/tummy where I still put 30

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Oh Stacey. I'm getting a bit tired of these posts. Beach. Swimsuit. Flipflops. Summer. Vacation. Sun. Breeze. Running with Molly. Ocean. Laying out.

*sigh*

I am so jealous! ;D

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah quit bragging :p

I wish I was down there. I may be coming down the last weekend in June. I can't wait!!

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
It's supposed to be 88 freaking degrees here today. That's TOO HOT. (AND, the A/C in my car only works when the car is moving, it doesn't blow cold air when you're idling - beautiful for a traffic-filled commute.)

72. Perpetually 72. That's what I want.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Melissa said:
72. Perpetually 72. That's what I want.
I like that idea...72 is perfect for me! If a compromise had to be made I would say no more then 75 though lol

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Stacey quick mapquest me directions from central NJ I'll dump the hubby and kids and spend the long weekend with you and Molly! May I bring Koko?

"snap out of it Terri, Wake up that dream is too good to be true"

I loved the dream while it lasted! :'(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts