Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran into my brothers ex girlfriend from High School. I knew she worked out here but I never saw here and the last time we talked was couple of years ago. I have been saying I wanted to talk to her and hang out but didnt know her number or where she lived.

Well just saw her at Target. She noticed me first and she was with her mom. Her and I were friends before her and my brother. But while they were dating we hated each other. We got into a fight and I almost pushed her down the stairs. (dont ask very long story, she cheated on my brother).

Anyways after they broke up we became friends again. We had a lot in common like getting out of our side of town and moving away. And we both did. She lives at the beach and I live in Mandarin. We talked and it was nice. I miss her. We had a lot of fun together.

Do you think it would be weird to hang out? I mean my brothers girlfriend now doesnt like her I believe. I would never have them both over at the same time. But should I keep it from my brother?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I dont think it's weird. I hang out with my X-boyfried's sister all the time.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Do you think it would be weird to hang out?
Nope, not at all.
But should I keep it from my brother?
No. Why would you? He's moved on with his life and so has the ex. Who gives a flying fart if the new girlfriend doesn't like her?
:)

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I don't think it's weird if you are friends and your brother shouldn't care. I would try not to rub it in his face but no need to hide it either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts