Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with no more blood on the blankets and bed from one unnamed yellow girl who's been trying my patience and my visa!

So.. the staples look good.. no redness or swelling.. no more bleeding.. i think we're now moving forward!

H'oh man.. that sucked.

She's really getting pissy about the cone and the constant restrictions.. but i can deal with that when it's for her own good. We get the stitches removed on Thursday, i'll set her free of the cone a few days after that. I was warned that once they come out the area can get itchy so keep the cone on for a couple of days.

Thanks everyone for your support.. i was kind of losing my marbles there for a couple of days.. i feel better today.

Plus it's a long weekend, and i need one =)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Kelli i'm so pleased to hear she is on the mend, the fact that she is getting pissy over her cone must mean she's feeling better in herself. They sure know how to worry us don't they? Hopefully you'll have a better weekend now you can worry less~:)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad things are settling down.
I've been reading Darby's diary as i go, Laura.. thanks for posting that. She had her surgery about a week before Koda.. so it's pretty dead on as far as climate issues (freezing rain, etc..).

It's nice to have something to measure her against so i can get a better read on her progress.

It's been really helpful.. thanks!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Kelli, I hope each day brings good news for your Koda. One day at a time. Sending you both good thoughts. Pat

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Great news, Kelli! Just a few more days, Koda, and that cone-thingy will be a thing of your past.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts