Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Martin Truex Jr just won his first Cup race. Only thing that would have made it better was if he was driving a Ford. :laugh:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was watching the race on the internet. I'm not a huge Nascar fan so you know I must be bored. You find out a lot about the racers though watching on the internet.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
CRAP!

I HAD him on my fantasy team. Then changed my mind and put in Kyle Busch instead, even though I'm running dangerously low on my Kyle Busch allotments for the rest of the season but he's Hendrick and it's COT...

So, Kyle hits the wall and Truex ends up winning. That makes me pissy!

S

·
0 Posts
Unofficial results - Jeff was 9th.

Wonder what will happen to Kurt Busch. He got called to the Principals office after he wrecked.

Edited to add .. 10th place finish for the 07! Gas on Robby!

B

·
0 Posts
I'm doing the happy dance I only saw the race on trackpass but GO LITTLE MARTIN!!!! It's about time lady luck stopped crapping in his wheaties and gave the boy a break!!

Kurty and Stewart apparently had a disagreement over some real estate on pit road and on the track and KB got parked and called to detention. *BIG GRIN* god I hate that guy. *snicker*

·
Registered
163 Posts
Melissa said:
Scout said:
Wonder what will happen to Kurt Busch. He got called to the Principals office after he wrecked.
What happened?
He apparently drove up alongside Tony Stewart's pit and said something after the wreck. Not sure if that is what happened though.

I'm too slow of a typist.

B

·
0 Posts
luke and taylor said:
Melissa said:
Scout said:
What happened?
He apparently drove up alongside Tony Stewart's pit and said something after the wreck. Not sure if that is what happened though.

I'm too slow of a typist.
You probably have more info than I do. I am getting mine secondhand from Calgary, AB. ;D Working sucks when the race runs on Monday. **** the rainout!

S

·
0 Posts
I think some of the 20 crew had to move out of the way quickly, when Kurt pulled up. He was going to the garage anyway - I guess NASCAR said park it and report to the office.

B

·
0 Posts
Scout said:
I think some of the 20 crew had to move out of the way quickly, when Kurt pulled up. He was going to the garage anyway - I guess NASCAR said park it and report to the office.
Ahhh...that must've been what the pitboard was talking about when they said some of the crew could've been hurt. What a schmuck. Guess that Penske PR training hasn't quite worked out all the cranial rectal inversion problems just yet....

S

·
0 Posts
Busch has nothing to complain about. He had just passed Tony on the bottom, his spotter told him he was clear on the high side. He wasn't - Tony was still there. He pushed Tony up into the wall, Tony then hit the right rear quarter panel of Busch and sent him spinning. Busch then hit the wall.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Ugh Jimmie almost had MT Jr. .....too bad he got a flat :'(

Maybe next week....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Kurt Busch is a friggin hazard on the track. He has been involved in some kind of wreck for weeks now.

It's nice to see one of the other guys win. Get tired of Gordon and Johnson all the time. My favorite driver is Jimmy Johnson, but it still gets old.

B

·
0 Posts
I had vowed not to watch another COT race until a non-Hendrick car won one. I never figured it'd be DEI that snapped the streak from hell. No knockin Hendrick cuz they got their crap together on the COT, but it was getting O-L-D!

I'm so proud of little Martin I could just bust. That's the only thing that's keeping me from sitting in my chair and bawling my eyes out today.

And as for Kurty and his big ol ears...here's all I have to say....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts