Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the resident "Forum Bully" is back.

/leans back, clasps hands behind head and puts feet up.

Ahhh. So nice to be back.

Seriously though people. One different opinion in three pages of like opinions, and I'm an "attacker".

Wooot wooot! Go me!!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Welcome back ;)

Seriously Karina, you feel how you feel, stated your feelings, and didn't name call. I've witnessed an "attack" from you. This was not it. Keep in mind, no one likes to have their choices questioned, and sometimes internal doubt leads to defensiveness or hyper-sensitivity.

I read your post, other than questioning the actions of the OP, I don't see where you said anything that could be misconstrued as an attack.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LC, Linds. Eds recent one about the husky....

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, to be fair T, I did stoop and retaliate, but I'm man enough not to take it back.

And thanks - I think my original post wasn't snarky or attack-ish.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
You were missed - not an attack - nice to see drama in LC of all places - and...I bet none of these people move back to warm fuzzy board - because they have opinions and can't do that there - so they'll just have to suck up and stay here!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I'm so lost.

But you've been missed. If it were warmer out, I'd say we should get together. But I'm a wimp! LOL. actually, I'm rocking a new long winter coat. It's warm. And now I'm rambling.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<adjusts protective throat cup>

I have a patented move to dislodge the throat cup prior to a direct throat punch!

And Lisa, I now have Mike Oldfield's "ding dong the witch is dead" going through my head! now who's the *****?!! LOLOL

1 - 20 of 54 Posts