Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the LOC specialty. In Novice! :eek:

Mostly just to support the club and go hang out for a day with cute labbies. :D I fully expect embarassment to the nth degree, but we'll work hard between now and then and see what happens. :)

It's on June 5th. Eeeek that's close!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
bring him to the cpe trial @ McCanns the weekend before - then you won't have much time to be nervous about the LOC ;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Best of success Kate! Where are they having the obedience this year? If you happen to think of it, could you take a picture of the HIT trophy with Caleb's name on it for me? I've asked a couple people and I'm hoping that one of them remembers.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The CPE trial is the week after, Andrea! I wish it was before, that would work well!! Are you going to McCann's?

That will be Peanut and Baloo's agility debut, and then Baloo's dock diving debut at the end. June is a big month for us! :D

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll try Susan!

It's at Allsport this year, I think. :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Good luck! You will both do great, just a feeling I have!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
WOW June will be scary - oh well - you'll have a meltdown early adn forget to be nervous the rest of the time :)

not sure yet if I'll be there or not - haven't done ANY agility since last August so not sure if it's a stupid way to burn money or not ;)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, come!! I'd love to meet you and some of the crew! :D

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Anxious to hear how Baloo is doing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts