Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I applied for another one that is perfect for me....Wine Steward for Trader Joe's!!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Everything really does work out for the best doesnt it. I HOPE you get the job at Trader Joe's. I wish we had a TJ's near us.
Went to one in San Diego and loved it. Good luck. when will you hear something?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I just recently started going to Trader Joes and absolutely love it there. They have great stuff. I always thought it was going to be a bit on the expensive side, but I'm surprised that it has great bargains and wonderful food. Good luck with the job! ;D

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I wish we had Trader Joe's too...I always hear about it!

GOOD LUCK - I hope you get it! Sounds like a really fun job! (Do you get to drink on the job? ;))

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
From what the people at TJ's tell me they are a great company to work for. I notice their staff at the one I go to are pretty much long term employees.

Good Luck

I hope you get the job.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I love TJ's which one will you be working at? I go to the new one on 185th, their Orange chicken in the frozen food section is to die for. So many goodies but their Jo Jo's are on my kids favorite list that and kitty cookies. ;D

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Oh, good luck. The one thing I miss most about living in CA (other than topographic relief) is Trader Joe's. The whole time I was in grad school I was still able to drink decent wine on a budget thanks to them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts