Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody from here. I happened to be on her profile page and she had just joined some white supremacy group on FB and her comment on it contained something to the effect that "was tired of the {insert N-word}"

Once I picked my jaw up off the floor, I said something like, "you realize I'm not white, right?" Then I deleted her. :no:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Scary all that stuff still exists in today's society. :(

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And just the other day people on here didn't think Obama was at risk because of his race. Insane. There are people out there that would consider it a trophy kill to get him. Then the other racist nuts would worship that person. Totally insane.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
*thud*

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I am about to delete someone too.
This girl talks so much trash about sports teams. She's in the Philly area but likes all the NY teams and between the Phillies winning the World Series and the Eagles in the playoff her status updates can be pretty crude.
Sunday, after the Eagles win, he status update was "I hope the Philadelphia Eagles plane crashes on it's way to Arizona" :ugly:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm pissed off, if you couldn't tell. ;) A lot of my FB friends are Native Americans/Non-white and I'd hate to think they read that trash.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
labby said:
And just the other day people on here didn't think Obama was at risk because of his race. Insane. There are people out there that would consider it a trophy kill to get him. Then the other racist nuts would worship that person. Totally insane.
That was my point, Laura. There are so many racist nuts out there, it's frightening. You have no idea how many there are and who they are, until suddenly something happens like that person you deleted on FB. :scare:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
BoatDog said:
Any chance she'll add up to a Whopper?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry but that was funny.

i have said that i am in fear for obama and pray that nothing happens. sorry about that pissant on fb, laura.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Darn, you're right. I should have deleted her for a whopper. LOL

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I never realized that there WERE supremist groups on FB....kinda scary. :sick:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
After Obama got elected I got some really crude text message "jokes" on my cell phone. I NEVER get text messages and didn't now the number. They even asked why I wasn't replying to them - I finally called the number to see who it was. I just said that I had gotten some text messages that I didn't think were for me. The guy sounded kind of embarssed and said "yeah , I think I had the wrong number" and I said "yeah - I think you did".

1 - 20 of 34 Posts