Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I have the utmost admiration for people who return to school later in life. College is tough enough as it is. College ontop of keeping a home, raising kids, being a contientious spouse, and working is quite a mountain to climb. Which is why I'm still a grad-school dropout.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I've been doing correspondance and online courses for the past 10 years, off and on. I hadnt done much lately until my last job offered to pay for some courses. Right now I'm still majoring in political science. Its amazing how different that major is from college to college. Its quite the broad major. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet once I do get a degree but I've enjoyed the classes so far.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Great job! You should be very proud! I went back at the age of 29 to get my degree, with 2 kids and a hubby it was a very busy time, but worth it! Keep up the great work it will be worth all the hard work- Di

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.