1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....welcome to the post-season.

<<snerk>>

---Signed: An ever-hopeful, very naive, loyal-to-a-fault Eagles fan

And what's with the sour-grapes reaction that Minn was unnecessarily vicious in trying to 'run up the score.'

Shoe on the other foot, Texans??

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
As a Steeler fan living in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.....

We still got yinz beat on the Super Bowl rings....*double snerk*

Who voted you guys "America's Team" anyways?

Lucy

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
The Philadelphia Dog Killers got what they deserved. Karma, baby. Dallas has been a pretender for years and Brett Favre is always two seconds away from closing his eyes and throwing the ball up for grabs.

It all doesn't really matter since Peyton is going to kick everybody's ass.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Philadelphia Dog Killers got what they deserved. Karma, baby.

This doesn't even make any sense. We've been unsuccessfully chasing a Super Bowl ring for more years than Vick has even been alive.....

...not that that's anything to boast about. But still. Don't make me Wiki the history of the Phila Eagles. ;)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Typical Eagles fan. They know they will never win the big game, so all they have left is to delight in the failure of others.

Happy to see the teams of two of leagues' most disgusting players are now enjoying the offseason.

Eagles and Vick the dog killer / Ravens and Ray Lewis the people killer.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Nice siggy, Mape. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
This doesn't even make any sense. We've been unsuccessfully chasing a Super Bowl ring for more years than Vick has even been alive.....
True, I can't explain your past years of futility. In fact, it's hard to grasp when I watched my 49ers picking up five rings, that it could be that hard to get just one. I mean it's just one; it's not even like you're trying to create a dynasty. Just one would do.

As for Vick, as Pat Robertson might, but didn't, say, deal with the devil baby. Live with it.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They know they will never win the big game
"They" don't know this......

As as for me, "I" don't know this, either.......

Which is why there aren't any athiest Eagles' fans.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
ahem...

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

And, just some random tidbits - we also played The Professional Football Franchise from Baltimore in the divisional round the year we won the Super Bowl, which was also in Miami that year. Not that it means anything.... just interesting.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I'm so proud of our Saints this year. Even if they don't go any further, what a year it's been! :)

The crowd was so loud last Saturday, the concrete Superdome was actually vibrating and shifting! lol I can't imagine what it'll be like on Sunday!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm so proud of our Saints this year. Even if they don't go any further, what a year it's been! :)

The crowd was so loud last Saturday, the concrete Superdome was actually vibrating and shifting! lol I can't imagine what it'll be like on Sunday!
Steeler fan here rooting for your Saints too. I'd so like to see them win.

And I'm so glad Dallas got their butts whoopped.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well, here in Redskins country it's never a bad thing to see Jerrah Jones sporting his pouting face on national television.

Mixed feelings on the final meaningless touchdown. Normally it would be proper protocol to just run the football in futile-by-design plays to run the clock out. I guess it's also better to run easy plays like that to reduce the risk of injury.

But hey, football games are 60 minutes long. The Dallas defensive players are paid to stop that play from happening whether the game is competitive or a lost cause.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
There's no crying in football. If you don't like them running up the score, stop them. If you can't stop them, well then you suck. Get over it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts