Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Name Change ...

Hi There ... I did change the name because I could not for the life of me figure out how to re-register ... my username would not work!

Anyway I've been on and off the board since it's beginning and I get on any time i can but I do not usually post that much

:)

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Hello, fluffalumps, or pumperfluffs, I just can't get it right. I will introduce my dogs later. We must find out how to get pictures on here. I hope everyone enjoys the new forum. I need spellcheck.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Hi There ... I did change the name because I could not for the life of me figure out how to re-register ... my username would not work!

Anyway I've been on and off the board since it's beginning and I get on any time i can but I do not usually post that much

:)
Ok thanks for explaining it to me:) what was your user name before?

·
Registered
112 Posts
username

beastiegirl...mom to bailey, chocolate lab - she'll be 12 February 27th ... ugh she is so so so wonderful, talk about soul mate :)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Hi Everyone. I used to frequent Just Labs a lot, but have been MIA for a while - just too busy with work and son. I have 2 labs which I really need to take and post new pictures of. Moose just turned 5 at the beginning of Feb and Sky, my female will be 5 at the end of October. They along with my 3 cats and son keep me very busy.

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Hi

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Hello, fluffalumps, or pumperfluffs, I just can't get it right. I will introduce my dogs later. We must find out how to get pictures on here. I hope everyone enjoys the new forum. I need spellcheck.
Just click the ABC checkmark at the top right of the message box. :D

I need new smilies! These are pretty lame. :(

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Hey everyone - I am Sunshine's Finn at the old bord but wanted to be just Finnigan when i came here as he is no longer with us

I am Sharon from Ontario - used to be Georgetown but am currently drifting with no permanent home.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts