Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a package at the door. The driver was in a Penske moving truck. *scratching head*

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I talked to John about it. It's his backpack that he shipped to North Face to be repaired. The label is fed ex. Not sure why he was in a Penske truck.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Charla - Penske has a large fleet of rental vehicles for hire if a company's fleet vehicle is out of service - perhaps that is it?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I thought North Face said North France and I was wondering what kind of backpack he had that had to be sent to Northern France to be repaired. LOL.

·
Registered
583 Posts
We had a fedex package delivered yesterday in a Penske truck, too!

Funny, earlier in the day there were people going door to door either selling something or Jehovah's Witnesses so when they rang the bell I didn't answer. Later that day I was upstairs cleaning and SU and my son were downstairs and the doorbell rang. I hear Sean say, "don't answer it, Dad! That's the same guy as before and he's just selling something!". Well the bell rings again, then the person knocks. Then it rings AGAIN, maybe twice more. I come flying down the stairs, totally pissed and rip open the door ready to give the solicitor HELL and it's the FedEx guy. :-[ He must have been like, WTF?? I know you're in there!! LMAO!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I thought North Face said North France and I was wondering what kind of backpack he had that had to be sent to Northern France to be repaired. LOL.
:D That's one snooty backpack!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Janna and Boomer said:
I was scared that "The Texter" was going to bomb you. ;) Seriously, though, I was.
Bwahahahahahhaa!! That never even occurred to me! I wonder if he ever tried to call back. I need to look through the
caller id log. See how quickly I forget things! I live in my own little oblivious world. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts