Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On top of everything else...Brooklyn was sick sometime yesterday afternoon between lunch and when we got home from work. Hubby found it and cleaned it up, but not being me...had no information for me - like was anything weird in it. He thinks it was just a lot of grass. (Ah....Brooklyn's beloved grass is back!) I think she just snacked on too much.

She ate dinner and breakfast fine but...

She's doing this weird thing like she's swallowing with a sore throat. You know how your head bobs when you do that? I checked her throat and the back of her mouth (much to her displeasure) and didn't find anything stuck back there. She's not coughing or anything. I gave her some bread just in case something was stuck to help move it along, but that didn't seem to help.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Maybe she's got a piece of grass stuck in her throat? Hopefully it will wash down with water. ??

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I think when they swallow a lot, that means they're nauseous. I know when Libby lips her lips and drools and swallows, she's gonna be sick.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think when they swallow a lot, that means they're nauseous. I know when Libby lips her lips and drools and swallows, she's gonna be sick.

Greeeaaat. Glad I closed off the 2nd floor before I left. Looking forward to going home at lunch...yup...good times...sigh....

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Belle does that too. The kids, just launch it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts