Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a very bad week for me. A lot of stress and stuff going on. Some sleepless nights and a blown out weekend during which I indulged in wine and cake and didn't work out as much as I should have. And yet...

I still lost another pound! Woo Hoo!! I was so prepared for that scale to not budge this a.m. or worse...move back up. Whew! I feel like I dodged a bullet there.

I got on the treadmill 3 times
I did weight training twice
I did abs twice.
No shoveling this week ;)

I have been working my right arm throwing snow balls for Remy at lunch...but can't do that this week since we need to keep him calm after surgery. So really going to have to stick with the calorie counting and get back on the workout schedule.

I did really clean out the gym area so it is no longer dusty and filled with old paint cans. :D

Once again...thank you if you are reading this. It is kind of my journal and keeps me honest.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I'm reading. And pulling for ya....

I ran outside Sat morning for the first time since before Christmas. It's just been too damned cold. I did 2.2miles. Temp was listed at 41oF, which is why I attempted it, but it didn't take into consideration the wind chill, which must've brought things down to the low 30s. Still, I hung tough.

Skipped the treadmill all day yesterday (we had company over). AND I was into our 9y.o.'s ice cream birthday cake (it was mint chip, I am helpless against such a formidable foe). Worse, there are leftovers. I will battle that cake until it's gone.....

Tonight -- Treadmill for sure.

G

·
0 Posts
Nice work. :happy: I went to my doctor Monday. I am down to 197 lbs, the lowest I have been since 1983. To celebrate I went home and ate everything in the house, including three candy bars and a big bag of chips. Now it's back on my strict diet which means I can't eat anything white, ( bread, starches, sugars, flours, potatoes, ect.) :(

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Gene said:
Nice work. :happy: I went to my doctor Monday. I am down to 197 lbs, the lowest I have been since 1983.
Good job, Gene. At what weight did you start?? And are you still doing those 100 situps/day? Turning quite buff IIRC.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Hey! You guys are my inspiration, you're not supposed to be eating ice cream and candy bars! :no:

(I am so looking forward to my first whole grain pizza after two weeks of SB) I hope I don't dive in head first and eat the whole thing myself! :D

G

·
0 Posts
dweck said:
Gene said:
Nice work. :happy: I went to my doctor Monday. I am down to 197 lbs, the lowest I have been since 1983.
Good job, Gene. At what weight did you start?? And are you still doing those 100 situps/day? Turning quite buff IIRC.
251 with clothes on Sept 1, 2008. They shut down my work place first of the year causing me to drive an extra 4 hours a day commuting. I am now away from home 16 hours a day, five days a week. To answer your question, Dan, I have no time to excersise anymore, other than walking my dogs early in the morning before I leave :(

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gene said:
Nice work. :happy: I went to my doctor Monday. I am down to 197 lbs, the lowest I have been since 1983. To celebrate I went home and ate everything in the house, including three candy bars and a big bag of chips. Now it's back on my strict diet which means I can't eat anything white, ( bread, starches, sugars, flours, potatoes, ect.) :(
Wow. Way to go Gene! You rock!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts