Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have thought of all kinds of things ... transportation, flowers, buildings, etc. But I think what we can do this week will be food. I do not have any pictures of food on my computer so just use your imagination!

You can submit two pictures. Due Sunday May 6 by noon. I like to see your settings as I think that helps us learn what works.

Wow, what a hard job to pick a winner! I like them all and each of them made me hungry.

Jimbo, your ham looks wonderful. What is the reflection in the oven door from. I have looked and looked at that and just cannot figure it out.

Raian, those cream puffs and strawberries look wonderful. We don't get shinny strawberries like that around here. :)

Gingersdad, I like the picture of the cows for food!! :) :) Is that what is cooking on the grill?? :)

KLM, You are this weeks winner with the picture of the fork with the corn, broccoli & chicken. It gives us a different perspective look on food. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Re: WEEKLY CHALLENGE - FOOD

Great topic.

I don't have settings on my camera. It is a cheap digital so hope that is o.k.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts

Felix said:
Food doesnt last that long, so we can make a picture of it ::)
That's funny! Maybe take a pic of someone else's food..??

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling....

These are my first attempts ever at "food" so I may switch up before the weeks over. ;)

"Dinner"
Camera: Sony DSC-H5
Exposure: 0.077 sec (1/13)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6 mm
ISO Speed: 320
Exposure Bias: 0/167772160 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

"Bananas"
Camera: Sony DSC-H5
Exposure: 0.025 sec (1/40)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6 mm
ISO Speed: 250
Exposure Bias: 0/167772160 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Do we need to add some extra time to this weekly challenge? I know with the nicer weather quite a few of us are spending more time out side with yard work and the dogs. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Sue

·
Registered
8,812 Posts

My arm is still in a sling and I'm not to use it. I don't think I can handle the camera with one hand. I sure miss participating in the challenges but enjoying everyones photos.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts

Here are my two entries. And I'll tell you... those creme puffs and strawberries were DELICIOUS ;D

Creme puffs and Strawberries
f/5, 1/60, ISO 400, 40mm, used flash

Lunch Meat Tray
f/4.5, 1/60, ISO 400, 32mm, used flash

·
Registered
214 Posts

Great pics everyone! I have been super busy but I keep checking in to see what you all are doing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts