Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weekly Challenge - Facial Expressions (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

This week’s challenge is facial expressions. This challenge is open to anyone who has a camera (DSLR's and Point & Shoot's or even the camera on your iPhone:p) and loves photography.

Here are the basic guidelines:
1) Try to use recent pictures if possible and if needed, edit them with your favorite editing program. If you need an image editor, Picasa 3 is free and a pretty good program.

2) Post no more then 2 pictures. Try to resize your photo to at least 400 x 400 before posting them. If you don't know where to host your photos online, then I recommend Imageshack. Let me know if you need help.

3) This challenge is not limited to pictures of your dogs.

4) The deadline to enter is Wednesday January 6th at 10am MST... The winner will be announced later on in the day. For now, I'll go ahead and pick the winner but I would rather the winner be chosen by voting on them.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OK, I have no business being here, but that first picture is cracking me up Jim! Especially the woman in the background. LOLOLOLLLL! :D
Dallas is just too freaking cute.

·
Registered
33 Posts
See if this works . . . .

my niece, Cecelia

2009 Halloween Preparations
(mother would kill me if she knew her photo was online!! don't tell her!!)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Okay, here are mine. The twins are such goobers they always have goofy expressions.

I don't see nothin'

Oh that's good.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I have no idea at this time what Lexie was saying as I sanpped this one:

I like the look on my friend Kevins face as he seems to be concerned his replacement shotgun messenger gets into the box:

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I caught Heather off guard and I got the "Hey, what you doing?"

Since she is a ham, I told her to pout. She went in her room got a scarf, and had her sister wrap her arm to pretend it was broken. Then she said ok, I'm going to be sad. I broke my arm!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Here are my entries............

Too bright!!

I'm so tired!!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
My 94 year old grandmother.

My sweet (and oft photographed) brother after taking a bronze medal in the regional Special Olympics. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts