Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good thing there weren't more entries. I had a terrible time deciding. Finally narrowed it down to Linda1's, the opening between fence; and Raian's Rockville with the white plastic fence and the moss in the trees. Even though I don't really see much fence in Linda1's, that picture really appeals to me. Linda1 you are the winner!!!!

Felix - I am curious about the fence under water? It reminds me of last year's horse rescue. Somewhere in your area, rains stranded many horses and they were led to higher ground by some riders. There was fence under water at that time. This picture looks so much like what was on the news then.

Violet - you have the cutest nose! That picture just made me chuckle. Loved it.

Abby and Molly - I am dying with envy to have a fence like that. And a beautiful yard too.

Jimbo's flag certainly seemed appropriate for this weekend. Loved the breeze curling it.

Thank you Raian for picking my picture. Choosing had to be difficult - I love fall colors, and mountains and seashores and winding roads. Choosing a new topic probably deserves more thought than I have given it. Narrowed it down to fences, flowers or chimneys and decided everyone sees fences. Entries due by Sunday noon, May 27. Wooden fences, plastic fences, broken fences, decorated fences, mansion fences, cemetery fences; anything goes.

If I understand this correctly, I am the judge on this? Someone let me know if this topic is not satisfactory or I have not understood the rules.

Late Tuesday, 5/22/2007 samples added.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Re: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #7 - Fences - samples added

I hope it's ok to just jump in. Unfortunately I haven't been to all that many places with my camera but it is a fence!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Re: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #7 - Fences - samples added

Here are some fence pictures.

SS - 1/320 f/3.5 ISO - 100

SS - 1/80 f/5 ISO - 100

SS - 1/80 f/4.5 ISO - 100

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Congratulations, Linda. Jimbo, I love your horse shot. Very nice.

F

·
0 Posts

This picture has been taken in the northern part of the Netherlands, exactly at the IJsselmeer ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijsselmeer

And that fence is placed over there because there are many sheep usual walking over the embankment (dike's) ;D

That thing with the horses in the water mentioned, that is in Friesland, that's an other part of the Netherlands ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts