Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are hard. I keep wanting to walk into the other room to say or tell something only... :(

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
it's brutal eh?
my mum just lost her hubby in a weird way (in a secure floor at a retirement res with dementia)

she is very ok generally but just MISSES him at the weirdest times.. and some pretty normal times

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
((((Nance)))) What Laura said. Talk to him, out loud. It will make you feel a bit better. By your side.

·
Registered
927 Posts
God Love You Nance!!! It will be like that for awhile!!! I would just walk into the room and go ahead and say what you will! Tud will hear you and probably mumble if I picture him correctly. Just know that he is with you always. Hugs to you and the pups.

Love You'
Ginny

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Oh it is hard, I know.
After two years, I still find myself wanting to walk in the other room and share a joke or a comment. It does get...well not easy... but not as painful.
You know that you can talk to us if you want. And go ahead and talk to Tud. Just picture him smiling down on you in answer.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Go ahead and talk to him, Nance. And talk to the dogs, too. I laugh and chat with my dogs all the time. People might think I'm ready for the nut house, but hey; it works for me and they don't disagree or talk back. Well at least not most of the time, anyway!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Nance, you knew him so well. You know how he would respond to what you have to say. Go ahead and tell him anyway. I have a feeling you will get an answer in your heart!
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Nance, I understand. It's the quiet times that are the worst. I agree though. Go ahead and talk to him.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I'm sorry Nance. He's there, go ahead and talk to him.
That's what I was going to say. I talk to my Mom all the time. Sometimes it feels like they answer you. :) My Mom talked to her late husband all the time. Sometimes it just makes you feel better.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Nance, they're right - talk to him...he listens. Talk to us, we listen too. Call whenever you want, we're here too...always!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.