Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its the 3rd week of the year...how's everyone doing?

Last week was a total wash for me. I got a sinus infection and bronchitis so working out was a mere figment of my imagination this week. I watched my calories and pretty much stayed in my limits. (I did break down and ate an entire dark chocolate candy bar) Luckily being on amoxicillin kept me from drinking for another week.

Did go food shopping and tried to make some healthy choices. Especially adding more fruits and veggies and protein and cutting back on carbs and preservatives.

Today I was back on the treadmill and starting over.

How are you doing?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Yeah week 1 wasn't bad but week two was brutal! I finished off week two with a red velevet cheesecake slice from the cheesecake factory. Hubby and I split it so I do feel good about that. I also didn't gobble it in one sitting, we would nibble on it. I was so glad when he ate the last bite! Week three is going to be great! Back on track and doing the whole food diary thing again.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Week 1 of 2010 was so-so, I was on a business trip, so that made it tough. I did manage to retain some control, exercised every morning in the hotel fitness room. Did a Zumba class with a co-worker Friday night. The hotel I stayed in had a frig & a microwave, so I made the local grocery store my first stop. Picked up stuff to make my own lunches.

Week 2 - was *ehh* had good days & really lousy days.

Though I did manage to survive the holidays & a business trip while maintaining my weight. I would have much preferred to have lost, but holding steady is vastly preferred over gaining.

Week 3 - renewed effort to record what I eat & count my WW points. Did great Thursday, Friday. Saturday & Sunday... were iffy at best. Today - awesome. Going to Zumba tonight.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I don't know why, but I'll go along for weeks and not even seem to be craving anything I shouldn't have.....then suddenly I start feeling like I really want something different (translate different = either something sweet or eating more than I should). I didn't gain over Christmas, but haven't lost anything in the three weeks since. I'm happy to lose the weight I need to lose slowly, but I don't want to stay at this weight for too long or I'm afraid I'll regain the weight I've already lost. I'm determined not to do that this time, but for some reason the period just after Christmas gets harder for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts