Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diet: So far so good on my end. I found that Iphone LoseIt application to be a godsend. I always have my phone with me so I can always log in my food faithfully or check the calories on something at a restaurant. I only had one glass of wine in the past week and no desserts other than sorbet.

Workout routine: Hit the treadmill 5 days last week - just walking, but slowly adding inclines. Did some light sit ups and some easy weight training just to get my muscles back into the groove.

Bonus: Tried indoor rock climbing this weekend. Kick ass workout - your whole body. Going to try to do that on a regular basis.

Weight: Still not weighing myself till after the end of this week. I figure by then I'll have worked through the holiday bloat and can see the actual figure I have to work on.

SKINNY PANTS FOR FRANCE! ( i have 19 weeks to go)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can put on the lbs fast(14 over the holidays), but I can also take them off fast if I put my mind to it. I lost 4 lbs last week and need to lose 10 more to get back to where I should be.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I did okay over Christmas (no weight gain), but lately I've been craving stuff I shouldn't have. I know if I start eating things I shouldn't it's a slippery slope. :) I just have to stick with it this time or I'm probably going to be over weight forever. :(

We just got Wii Fit Plus today, but I haven't had time to try it yet. I'm hoping that it will be useful in helping me stay on track. I'm sort of stuck at the weight I'm at right now and I still have a long ways to go.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
We just got Wii Fit Plus today, but I haven't had time to try it yet. I'm hoping that it will be useful in helping me stay on track. I'm sort of stuck at the weight I'm at right now and I still have a long ways to go.
I got one for Christmas and love it! I also got Active, Active More Workouts (have not tried this one yet) and the Golds Gym Cardio. Between the three I try and workout for 1-2 hours a day. I definately LOVE the Gold's Gym. It has a lot of boxing on it. The Active is definately more like a real workout but still very fun with all the different activities. With any of them I have not done too much in the Yoga/balance categories. The Wii Fit Plus says I am "Unbalanced".....

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Lost 3.5lb last week Im hopefully back on track! Even though ive had a birthday meal today for my son and cake WHOOPS

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I got one for Christmas and love it! I also got Active, Active More Workouts (have not tried this one yet) and the Golds Gym Cardio. Between the three I try and workout for 1-2 hours a day. I definately LOVE the Gold's Gym. It has a lot of boxing on it. The Active is definately more like a real workout but still very fun with all the different activities. With any of them I have not done too much in the Yoga/balance categories. The Wii Fit Plus says I am "Unbalanced".....
I haven't had chance to do much more than try ours out yet, but it seems good....and like it will be fun. Ours came with Mario something or other and a Sports one, and we bought the Wii Fit Plus separately. I'm looking forward to using it (especially the Wii Fit) more very soon. :) I'm not sure which disc it was on, but my arm was sore after one round of tennis. Ha ha!

My weight has been at a stand still since before Christmas give or take a pound, so I've got to get motivated again. I'd sure like to be a little thinner by summer.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I'm down a pound this past week. I think it is more from doing extra work (snow shoveling) than better eating habits. I still don't feel like I have a handle back on cutting down on my calories.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I did great until this weekend, then all of a sudden I fell off the wagon! It's like I had no self control. I know why, but I still don't like it. I have 8 weeks until Las Vegas and I want some poundage gone. I have an amount but I don't want to put it here as I don't want people to tell me it's an unhealthy goal. I needed a boost so I started slimquick to get me started. This is day one, I have read pros and cons and we'll see how it goes. I think more than anything I need a mental boost. Are we ready for the challenge of the week? I'll post separately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts