Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone:

Just wanted to drop by and attach a few updated photos of my new best friend, Charlie! Everything has been going great the first month so far! He's adjusted to the crate really well and is potty trained (most of the time..*sigh*)...we've trained him to ring the bell on the door when he wants to go outside. He loves chasing the soccer ball around and absolutely loves to roll around in our fescue grass (especially when it has just been cut).

We've had a minor issue with an ear infection that we are currently treating with some daily medicine (for the next 2 weeks), no treats and new food (Royal Canin Hypoallergenic H....expensive...)

He's already learned "sit", "down" (as in lay-down) and he responds to "come" occasionally. He starts obedience training this weekend so I'll keep everyone posted on how that goes! But, all-in-all...he's been a great addition to our family!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Agreed. Charlie IS too **** cute. Thanks for posting. Sounds like he is coming along with some commands. I hope that ear infection clears up.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Cute...but why did you switch foods?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cute...but why did you switch foods?
The vet recommended that we temporarily switch his food to see if the ear infections may be related to a food allergy. :confused: We are hoping he's not allergic to the Eukanuba as the Royal Canin is $90 for a 37# bag!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
He is absolutely adorable! Glad things are going well, and can't wait to see more pictures as he grows!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts