Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A pup that I bred (now 8.5 months old) got his RA today, with a 97 and first in their class, having to repeat a sign because his owner Frank screwed up!

He got his RN three days after his 6 month birthday and is now

LastCall Fine Sparkling RA 'Prosecco' (was yellow baby Schnitzel for those who remember the little beggars)

Not bad for a guy who didn't even want to take his dog to obedience classes, which is a stipulation for getting a pup from me. I remember Frank hmmming and hawwwwing about how he'd find the time!

:p

I'm not holding my breath for a picture, Frank's not so good at working on a computer, but if I get one I'll post it.

Between that and the fact that Sahara (was Fifi Marie owned by the Taylors in MI) now has 6 Canadian show points with a BPIG, and I went to a match Friday to watch Rayna (was Paris and is the only pup local to me) and her owner Mark practicing their Novice obedience moves, I am one proud girlie this weekend!

This just means that Gin and I have to get off our proverbial hiney, we're getting beaten by the really competitive newbies and we're not even in the ring yet!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
That's awesome! I remember taking Mata to do RN at ~11 mos and thought I was nuts (big congested trial!), but to do RA so young is quite impressive!
Anne

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Congratulations to all of you!!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! What a neat feeling that must be :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts