Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tuesday Dinner - what's on your menu? (edited day)

Not sure. Probably just picking. SU is in the garage tonight and I don't feel like making anything for myself. Maybe I'll feel differently later.

I'll end up just having a small tossed salad most likely (lettuce and dressing).

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
tonight i'm making sketti. no idea about wednesday yet. *giggle*

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
That's funny, I didn't even catch that.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Well since you asked, tonight is sushi, and since this was about Wednesday dinner...I'll have you know it's my last supper before my c-section. I have decided to scarf down a panzerotti. :) Come Thursday I won't be able to eat without hurling, then after that I'll be in recovery mode with my newborn and toddler! :D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well since you asked, tonight is sushi, and since this was about Wednesday dinner...I'll have you know it's my last supper before my c-section. I have decided to scarf down a panzerotti. :) Come Thursday I won't be able to eat without hurling, then after that I'll be in recovery mode with my newborn and toddler! :D

Oooo! Exciting!

(I tried to edit the title of the thread but I can't seem to figure it out. At the very least, I can get some ideas for tomorrow!)

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I eat my main meal at noon on weekdays because I work nights and otherwise wouldn't eat anything but junk...

Today I had Fried Chicken, prepared by the lovely ladies at our local Food Lion. Man can they COOK.. .nothing like good southern fried chicken. I had a side of mashed potatoes and a side of baked apple slices with it, and for desert, a slice of Pecan Pie.

I don't always eat that way... but it sure was worth it :)

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Tuesday night was Sirloin tips with mushrooms and onions and green beans.

Tonight we're having spicy chicken meatballs with whole wheat spaghetti. Yummy!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Tonight we're splurging and having ribeye steaks (bought on sale - I got two family packs for the price of one!) on the grill, salad, and asparagus.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts