Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have nothing planned and nothing purchased (yet) so I may have to copy one of you depending on whe/what you post and whther or not I feel like running out to the food store in the rain. Otherwise it will be another hot dog or a chicken sandwich - scratch that, no bread.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Not a clue yet!

Got to face the scale at Weight Watchers tonight, so dinner won't be until after that. I usually splurge since I start a whole new week of counting tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Still got left over ham, how many things can you do with ham?:D

Gonna make some ham hash with cheese and sour cream.;)

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Because I work nights, I eat dinner at lunch time. Had spaghetti with meat sauce, ceasar salad, and a brownie for dessert. I have to stop desserts, but I just can't do it. My bad!!

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Welllll, I have Praise Band practice tonight so Steve will have a deerburger, potato salad (not homemade) lettuce salad and a jello dish.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Baseball game :)

Hot dog, crab fries, beer/soda.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I ended up having a cheeseburger. I forgot I had 2 patties left from the weekend.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I thought we decided to cook hot dogs on the grill but my nephew is here and he hates them so maybe we will be doing take out.

It is 111F so if it cannot be cooked on the grill in 10 minutes then it isn't being cooked in this house today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts