Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for the centre of each table, I wanted a framed picture of Milly with a number to depict the tables on the guest seating chart.

Here are the pics I took yesterday, just have to photoshop the number onto the cardboard now. There are 11 tables so some of the pictures may be used on more than one table

I hope you like them, Milly was (as always) most happy to co-operate with the promise of a bikkie treat for her assistance.

Cheers
Sarah

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just thought .. I have a beautiful photo subject in my bestest girl in the world. She is MUCH more interesting than a stupid number on a stand! :)

I have lots of friends who totally adore Milly so this will be a big hit with them for sure, plus.. it's another way to personalise our big day.

Thanks for all your kind comments.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is so creative!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm honored to be at your wedding in the form of my collar, through a photograph, LOL!

I just can't get over how neat this is!!!
LOL Julie... if I had my way I would love for you to be at the wedding in person!!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is such a clever idea. Normally people walk in, find their table, and sit down. With these number cards, I can see them walking from table to table just to see Milly pics. Great idea!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Sarah, you are brilliant! Such an awesome and unique idea! I love them all!!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Milly is just so adorable and sweet. Shame she can't walk up the aisle with a basket of flower petals or something. I am so happy for you Sarah. I wish you much, much happiness and joy in your married life. I think the secret to a good marriage is two things....patience and tolerance...along with many others. Good luck and much love and joy to you and Dave (and Milly of course)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.